4 posts in one day, that's really good for me!!! (Of course being up since 2 am helps!) We need your help!!! We can't decide on names and we want your votes. These are the names:
Alexander, Ashton, Austin, Benjamin, Caden, Caleb, Cameron, Christian, Christopher, Elijah, Ethan, Joseph, Joshua, Mason, Matthew, Maxwell, Preston, Samuel, Spencer, Tanner, Weston.
That is a lot of names I know, I obviously am struggling to narrow it down. What are your top 3?
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Mason, Spencer, Elijah for me!
Sorry to hear about his kidney problems
You took Ezra out huh? We're about 95% sure on it. I even bought the letters and painted them blue...we'll probably put them on the wall tonight. I pick: Maxwell, Benjamin, and Elijah. I like to say it with the other kid's name. Jonah and Ben and Jonah and Max both sound good to me, but I also love Elijah.
Hmmm tough. I like a lot of those names. I would say Ethan, Joseph, and Joshua. I like strong names that are good adult names too. I'm boring I guess but I'm much more a fan of common names than obscure names. Good luck!
Easy, Spencer.
austin, Elijah (seams cute with jonah), joshua
Hopefully everything will work it self out! We will be praying for ya'll! You have the cutest family and I can't wait to see the next lil one! We miss ya'll!!!!!!
Congratulations, guys! Elijah is my top 3--I love it. It was on our list for this last little guy. Good luck with everything!
I like these names: Benjamin, Joshua, Matthew, Samuel.
I have two brothers with the names, Benjamin (Son Of My Right Hand) and Matthew (Gift of God), a nephew named Samuel (His Name Is God)and I like the name Joshua (God is salvation). The meaning behind the name usually plays a major roll on our decision. Good luck!
I asked the family last night and...
Lisa likes: Ethan and Elijah and Joshua
Michelle likes: Ethan, Christian, Elijah, and Joshua (she loved them all, actually)
Wendy Likes: Ethan, Elijah, and Joshua.
Post a Comment