Monday, May 19, 2008

We had a blast in New York. We decided it was time to make some memories of our own together, especially since we likely won't have a lot of 1 on 1 time for a while. This is in Little Italy, where we got caught in the "gelatto (sp?) trap." We saw 2 plays, Macbeth, and Thurougood Marshall, as well as the musical Wicked. I think I was suppose to underline those titles, but I can't remember anymore (5 years is a long time to be out of school!). We saw a Yankees game, Ground Zero, Wallstreet, The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim Museum, Central Park, Chinatown etc...We did a lot of just plain roaming too (which is what I like :). It was action packed, and a lot of fun for us! And thanks to those who watched Jonah and took good care of him. We missed our little guy a lot!

No comments: