Monday, April 28, 2008

The joys of a 3 year old

On a happier note, we went to Jonah's soccer game on Saturday. Unfortunately most of the games have been rained out, but the few we've been to have been so fun. This is the stuff life is made of! He made his 1st goal and from way down the field the first thing he did was look to make sure we were watching. I yelled out, "I saw that Jonah, way to go, that was awesome!" he them came running all the way down the field in the middle of the game and came right up to us and said, "Did you see that!" He was soo excited. I have to admit, being the cheesy mom that I am, that it made my eyes all watery. I had to quickly compose myself so I didn't look like a complete freak in front of all the other parents who have done this over and over with multiple kids. Jonah=joy in my life, just for being him, what more can I say?!

No comments: