Monday, April 28, 2008

No we aren't having twins....

for those of you who have heard me gripe about this too much already, I apologize. I get asked on a daily basis if we are having twins, or even triplets. I am just one of those lucky girls who looks and feels 9 months pregnant at 6 months, and by 9 months I look and feel 12 months (does that make me an elephant or some other animal with crazy long pregnancies? Maybe, (mabye I should check my family tree). I don't think the fact that it is 5 am, and I've been up since 2 am from an aching body that feels like it should be going into labor soon helps my mood any! And I have how much longer to go? 3 months and 11 days, that's right.

1 comment:

Jeni said...

Hey Jen,

I'm one of those lucky women as well...so with 6 weeks to go...what does that make me? about 11 months pregnant. :)