Monday, May 19, 2008

Jonah had his first basketball game on Saturday! That is him on the left next to the coach, practicing his dribbling (hence the blurred ball). I can't tell you how dang fun it is to watch your child play sports. He has so much fun doing it too. You have to live up each moment. How often is your child going to show up for 3 year old basketball with diapers on and teddy in arms? Well, hopefully not that often!! But it sure is cute. He gets so excited when he makes a basket (and yes, they do have really low baskets they hook on to the regular rim). In his last soccer game, he made a goal, then proceeded down the sideline-while the game was still going on-giving all the parents a high-five. What can I say, I'm in love with my own kid (isn't every parent though?)!

1 comment:

KT said...

so fun and cute! Miss you guys a lot! Hope Atlanta is treating you well still!