Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introducing: Our latest in the James Clone series-Austin Thomas


This little guys couldn't wait to come, he came 8 days early at 3:09 in the morning. We knew he was breach but hadn't scheduled the C-section yet, but alas, it was all pretty text-book. And yes, he looks just like James, just like the rest of my kiddos...I LOVE my life!!!! (except for getting up at night of course, the rest is bliss ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwe. He is darling. :-) What a fun and precious time for you. Congratulations!!

Megan said...

Soooo cute! I like the name too. Congrats Jen. We miss your family.

julie said...

Congrats!! He is so cute!!! My kids are all clones of my husband too. :) enjoy all the newborn cuddles.

Camille said...

Congrats!! He is beautiful! That is so fun to have a third boy. Life is going to be so fun! We have our third on it's way, but don't know the gender yet... :) Congrats!

Samantha said...

Congrats, supre cute!

Melanie said...

Congrats, Jen! He is beautiful! Much love to yoU!

Chrystal said...

Congrats on your newest addition! He's beautiful, and I love the name!