Saturday, November 15, 2008

"I think I messed up on one spot"


I laughed myself to tears the other night when I came home and James said to me, "I think I messed up on one spot." You would too if this is what you saw! He had 5 or 6 stipes, 4 inches long on the back of his head! I guess the clip fell off and he didn't realize it because he wasn't paying attention. I fixed it the best I could without making him completely bald. Nevertheless, there are still remnants. Good thing he is a man and it will grow out in a week and a half!! Lucky!

6 comments:

Samantha said...

That is too funny. I hope all is well with you.

Megan said...

So funny! I didn't even notice at church. You must have touched it up well or I just didn't get a good look at James! Heard he passed his quals!!! What a relief. Congratulations to him!

Chrystal said...

Oh, Nathan can relate to that one! I think every guy that cuts his own hair has at least one such story. Like you said, at least it grows back quickly! :) And you must have done a good job because I didn't notice a thing at church today.

Katrina said...

That is too funny - about a month ago Daniel did a similar thing (though I think James has him beat!) I didn't notice on Sunday either - you did a great job fixing it!

Jodie Edgington said...

Jen! Hey! I got your blog link from Erica! You have such a cute family and seem so happy! I need your email to send you an invite to my blog....Jodie Chandler Edgington

Erica Johnston said...

I love this! I love imagining you cracking up- I can totally see it! It was so good to see you at the "mother's lounge" (ha) in Utah! You look so happy!