Hey Jen and James Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you. He is cute baby....I am not just saying that. Most newborns look like aliens. I am glad all went well. I am glad you have this blog, so I keep in touch better. Congrats again!
He's so precious! I can't imagine him being named anything but Joshua Lloyd! I so wish we were there. I'm so happy for you. I'm also so happy everything went well. Get some rest when you can, Jenn! Although, from the hospital pix, it looks like labor was a breeze. You're a georgeous Mommy! Congratulations! Isabella's excited to have a cousin just with just a 9 month age difference. The fun they'll have! Love, Christina
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you guys! I love all the J names. :) And Jen, you look great! Let me know how I can help you in any way, especially once you don't have extra help around.
We are so happy for you guys! We're glad everything went well. The baby is a very cute kid, Momma looks great, and Papa . . . well, he looks as good as James could look. ;)
12 comments:
Congratulations!!!! He's adorable! Look at all that hair! You look fabulous too! Who has time to do their hair and makeup in the hospital? :)
Hey Jen and James Congratulations! I am so happy for the both of you. He is cute baby....I am not just saying that. Most newborns look like aliens. I am glad all went well. I am glad you have this blog, so I keep in touch better. Congrats again!
leslie
Congratulations, Jen! You look fabulous. Glad to see you're doing so well!
(You found my blog in April, apparently, and I thought I'd taken the thoughts and things down. I had no idea you'd found me.)
He's so precious! I can't imagine him being named anything but Joshua Lloyd! I so wish we were there. I'm so happy for you. I'm also so happy everything went well. Get some rest when you can, Jenn! Although, from the hospital pix, it looks like labor was a breeze. You're a georgeous Mommy! Congratulations! Isabella's excited to have a cousin just with just a 9 month age difference. The fun they'll have!
Love,
Christina
Wow! You guys look good. I think they should put you on a Northside brochure or something. :) Congrats.
What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you guys! I love all the J names. :) And Jen, you look great! Let me know how I can help you in any way, especially once you don't have extra help around.
Oh my goodness. He is seriously the most beautiful little boy...and Jen you look fabulous!! We can't wait to see him. Leslie and Steve
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!
Congrats! He is so cute, looks like you guys have a mold there, doesn't it? And shut up, who looks that good after delivering a baby? Only you, Jen :)
He is so so so so so so so cute! I am so happy for you! How is Jonah?
We are so happy for you guys! We're glad everything went well. The baby is a very cute kid, Momma looks great, and Papa . . . well, he looks as good as James could look. ;)
You guys are such a good looking family! So cute! I am glad you both are healthy. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment