Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not a Joke

This probably seems pretty funny from the outside world, but we are now thinking seriously about another name (and when I say "seriously", I mean "hard", "contemplative", and overall debunked):

Samuel Lloyd.

According to some texts and websites, Samuel means "God heard", "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name". More importantly, Jennifer really likes it while James is slowly coming around to it, and Jonah still calls the baby "Joshua". All in all, when the baby eventually reads this some years down the road, he might wonder how we ever ended up with Ezra (or maybe not) :)

2 comments:

Camille said...

Whatever you choose will be perfect. :) I can't wait to hear the news! See you soon!

KT said...

You are getting close! Maybe he will go home as Baby Ayer for awhile? I am biased to Joshua, if we ever had another boy he would be Joshua. I love Samuel too. Anyway, hope you are all doing well! Miss you all!