Saturday, December 8, 2007

blogs are for birds

OK, OK, so I'm not exactly technologically advancing. How in the heck do I shrink the pictures I put on here? Anyone, anyone?

4 comments:

Carol said...

I'll come over and help you. When should I come?

Jeni said...

So I was browsing blogs and I found a link you yours!!! welcome...it's great to see pictures. my site is http://seanandjeni.blogspot.com I think Carol has a link to mine from her site as well. PS - before your upload the picture click one of the boxes for sizes..they give you 3 options...small, medium, large...I usually stick with medium. You can also make them in the middle or to either side

WendyCope said...

you're a techno queen!

Tricia A. said...

Alright, Jen. I check your blog every now and then and still nothing! How are you doing? I think you can find my email from this comment and view my own blog. Can't wait to hear from you!